Baileigh DP-1000VS 1″ Inverter Driven Drill Press is a variable speed drill press that delivers impressive performance even it runs on the full capacity. Of course, it will last years after years without any doubts. This is not a pulley drill press but it is a high quality 16-inch drill press which is good for most of the tooling related works at impressive speed. It can surely fit your application and will surely increase tooling life.
- The inverter driven head drill machine comes with the drilling capacity of one-inch steel.
- Auto-reversing tap comes with a tapping capacity of 5/8-inch steel.
- Supported speed ranges from 150 to 3000 rpm
- It comes with wide steel column to get rid of flexing even drilling at the full capacity.
- The drill head features a safety shield to protect you and the halogen light is good to illuminate the working area.
- It also has a coolant system, which is an advanced feature that can’t be found with most of the drill presses.
- One-year of warranty and lifetime technical support by phone
- Features 2-hp motor that requires 220-volt single-phase power, which can be used in most of the shops.
- Table Size: 18.1″ x 14.2″
- Shipping Weight: 579 lbs.
- Power: 220V Single Phase
- Main Motor: 2 hp
- Tapping Capacity Steel: 5/8″
- Item Number: DP-1000VS
- Spindle Taper: MT 3
- Quill Diameter: 2.44″
- Drill Capacity Steel: 1″
- Spindle Nose to Base: 45.3″
- Spindle Travel: 5.3″
- Table Slot: .625″
- Spindle Nose to Table: 23.8″
- Spindle Speed: 150 – 3000 rpm
- Base Dimensions L x W: 27″ x 19″
- Shipping Dimensions: 48″ x 44″ x 82″
- Drill Capacity Cast Iron: 1.25″
- Tapping Capacity Cast Iron: 3/4″
- Column Diameter: 3.62″