DEWALT DW6182 Plunge Base comes with tool-less steel motor cam lock, which is perfect for base changes and depth adjustment. Amazingly, it features an advanced dust collector, which removes most of the dust and provides greater visibility.
For the greater comfort and control, it has features such as rubber over-molded handles, gravity design low cutter, and easy-to-access plunge lever. Further, DEWALT DW6182 Plunge Base comes with 5 positions, so the adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts. On the other hand, the micro-fine depth adjustment on the plunge base can greatly adjusts 5/128 inches per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays. Read more…
More Images of DEWALT DW6182 Plunge Base
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods